Chocolate, Wine & Dessert Tour of the Upper West Side
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A must-do for sweet-toothed foodies, this leisurely walking tour highlights some of the delicious desserts that can be found in New York from chewy fresh-baked cookies to handmade pastries and warm Italian filled doughnuts. Find out how these foods are made, how best to enjoy them and what to look for when buying them!
Our guide to Chocolate, Wine & Dessert Tour of the Upper West Side
This tasting adventure takes you to the Upper West Side where you will find some of New York’s newest, best, and coolest eateries, shops and restaurants. Accompanied by a local guide/food connoisseur sample an assortment of desserts and wines and discover how these foods are made, how to best enjoy them, and taste, taste, taste! Along the route there will be at least 6 tasting stops including:
- Artisanal Chocolate Truffles & Bon Bons
- Crunchy, Gooey Fresh Baked Cookies
- Decadent Pastries & Savory Bites
- Varietal Dark Chocolates from South America
- Creamy Hazelnut Gelato
- A Selection of Fine Red & Sparkling Wines from Around the Globe
If you love eating, exploring and having fun, this food walking tour offers the flavourful experience you crave in New York!
Tour operates: Sundays at 3.00pm
Duration: Around 2.5 hours.
Meeting Point: Verdi Park.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Chocolate, Wine & Dessert Tour of the Upper West Side
- All participants must be at least 21 years old.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Tasting stops are subject to change without notice. Participants are responsible for all food and beverages consumed. If you have any allergies or concerns about ingredients please ask your guide before ingesting anything.
- Gratuities for the Guides are not included, but are customary and are appreciated. They average $5 - $8 per person.
- Tours go rain or shine and can NOT be refunded or rescheduled due to inclement weather.