One World Observatory & World Trade Centre Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
One World Observatory is one of the most popular attractions in New York City. Guarantee your visit to this in-demand site with pre-reserved tickets after a guided tour of the top sites of the World Trade Centre; including the Reflecting Pools, the Fireman’s Memorial, St. Paul’s Chapel and more.
Our guide to One World Observatory & World Trade Centre Tour
Standing tall and proud on the site of the 9/11 attacks, One World Tower is a testament to a city that was knocked down and got back up again. Get to the heart of that terrible tragedy and learn how NYC rebuilt itself bigger, better and stronger on our guided 9/11 Memorial Tour. With small groups of only 20 people or fewer, your tour will be intimate and your local tour guide easy to interact with.
You’ll start out at St. Peter’s Church from where you walk over to St. Paul’s Chapel with a more personal insight into the drama that unfolded here. This was where families and friends came to pray, offer support and await news in the immediate aftermath of the attacks; as testified by the hand-drawn cards and memorials, personal memorabilia and photographs that still hang here.
On next to some sites you may have missed visiting on your own. With a local guide leading the way, you’ll see special spots away from the major landmarks. At the 9/11 Memorial, your guide will make your visit that bit more special. Together you’ll see the Twin Reflecting Pools, built in the footprints of the World Trade Centre and engraved with the names of every victim. Learn the little nuances that make it more touching; like how staff place a single rose in the name of each victim on their birthday. Visit the Fireman’s Memorial to pay tribute to those brave men and women who worked around the clock after the attacks. See the Survivor’s Tree, a single tree which miraculously survived the attacks and was nursed back to health by New Yorkers, as a symbol of their enduring strength.
The highlight of your tour comes at the end with a visit to the brand new One World Observatory. With pre-reserved tickets your visit is guaranteed to go ahead regardless of the how large the crowds are. There’s not much explanation needed here so your guide will leave you for an independent visit.
Inside the lobby you’ll find videos about the production of this incredible structure - said to be the strongest in the world - and of the men and women who built it. Then board a ‘skypod’ to travel through time AND space. Created in association with Universal Studios, the special ‘skypod’ elevators are covered inside in LCD screens, on which you’ll watch the changing face of New York from the 1600s to today while ascending 102 floors in just 42 seconds. Disembark at the top of One World Tower for incredible panoramic views over NYC. What better way to end a day of looking back with a glance into the future.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One World Observatory & World Trade Centre Tour
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- This tour does not include the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
- Please note you will need to pass through airport style security to enter One World Observatory, and unavoidable lines can build up as people pass through security. Certain items are not permitted in the Observatory and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to One World Observatory's guidelines on specific prohibited items.
- Only bags/backpacks/packages no larger than 16 inches high by 18 inches long will be permitted. There are no lockers or storage facilities at this venue.
- No food or beverages may be brought into One World Observatory.
- Observatory entry is at 5pm. Average length of visit is 1 hour.
- St Paul's Chapel is closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays for renovations for the forseeable future and may also be closed on other dates. On the days when St. Paul's Chapel is closed, we will tour the grounds and substitute our inside visit for additional sites important to the events of 9/11 but not normally covered on the tour.
- Once booked and confirmed tickets are non-refundable and 100% cancellation fees will apply.
Frequently Asked Questions for One World Observatory & World Trade Centre Tour
Does this tour include the 9/11 Museum?
No. This tour includes pre-reserved tickets for One World Observatory only.