Almost Famous - Broadway Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
It's all happening... Almost Famous, the new musical written by Cameron Crowe and based on his beloved film, with music and lyrics by Tom Kitt, comes to Broadway this fall.
Our guide to Almost Famous - Broadway Tickets
The year is 1973 and it’s all happening. Led Zeppelin is king, Richard Nixon is President, and idealistic 15-year-old William Miller is an aspiring music journalist. When Rolling Stone magazine hires him to go on the road with an up-and-coming band, William is thrust into the rock-and-roll circus, where his love of music, his longing for friendship, and his integrity as a writer collide. Almost Famous is about a young man finding his place in the world and the indelible characters he meets along the way.
"Almost Famous is destined to conquer Broadway," raves the Los Angeles Times. "It's an entrancing tapestry of sound — the chaotic, communal spirit of ’70s rock distilled in a musical.” Written by Academy Award winner Cameron Crowe based on his beloved film, and featuring music and lyrics by Tony(R) and Pulitzer Prize winner Tom Kitt, Almost Famous is a hilarious and heartfelt celebration of community, family, fandom, and the power of music.
Theatre: Bernard B Jacobs Theatre 242 West 45 Street New York, NY 10036
Audience: Recommended for 12 + (Language, adult situations, simulated drug use.) Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Seat Location: Depending on which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission
Bernard B Jacobs Theatre 242 West 45 Street New York, NY 10036
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Almost Famous - Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of show date. Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in either the Orchestra or Front Mezzanine sections of the theatre.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at the time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
Frequently Asked Questions for Almost Famous - Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or canceled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine, and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.