Day Tour - New York to Southampton, Sag Harbor and Outlet Shopping
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Leave New York City behind for a day and discover on this tour why the rich and famous make Long Island their home and squeeze in time for shopping in Sag Harbour and at Tanger Outlets.
Our guide to Day Tour - New York to Southampton, Sag Harbor and Outlet Shopping
We depart New York east through the borough of Queens leaving the hustle and bustle of the big city behind. We begin to appreciate why the rich and famous chose to make Long Island their own personal playground when the scenery transforms from tall buildings to open spaces, beautiful meadows, magnificently landscaped homes, and gorgeous flowers in the springtime.
We then continue east passing the Long Island Duck before arriving to the famous Southampton where residents such as Jerry Seinfeld, Paris Hilton, David Letterman, Steven Spielberg and others have made it their home. This is definitely the place to see and be seen. We then stroll down the picturesque main street, before heading down through the historical area the harbor and along ocean drive, passing some of the homes of the rich and famous along the way.
We continue to one of the oldest and best wineries in Southampton, where you will enjoy complimentary wine tasting. Next stop is Sag Harbor, a quaint town that invites its visitors to enjoy its unique atmosphere. Next, we take time to tour the harbor and see the yachts that are the toys of the rich, then stop at the antique stores or the old world shops for some real bargains.
After lunch we head west towards the Tanger Outlets where we pick up our mall goodies and then explore the stores – find your own bargain with brand name stores for less. In the late afternoon we will depart west for an evening arrival in New York.
Departure Location: NYC Outside Port Authority side entrance - 330W 42nd (btw. 8th & 9th Ave.)
Duration: 14 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Day Tour - New York to Southampton, Sag Harbor and Outlet Shopping
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Wine Tasting (wine tasting must be over 21 years old)
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- These Guided tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Travelers can select the Tour Guide Language at the time of booking.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.