A Doll's House
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Academy Award® winner Jessica Chastain stars in Jamie Lloyd’s radical new production of Henrik Ibsen’s landmark drama A Doll’s House, in a new version by Amy Herzog.
Our guide to A Doll's House
A Doll’s House thrust drama firmly into the modern age when it premiered in 1879. Now, nearly a century-and-a-half later, Tony Award nominee Jamie Lloyd and acclaimed playwright Amy Herzog will make freshly relevant a story that shocked audiences and brought forth a new era of theater.
One of the most acclaimed actors of her generation, Jessica Chastain will inhabit one of the theater’s most iconic roles, re-energizing the play for a whole new generation.
Theatre: Hudson Theatre 139-141 West 44 Street New York, NY 10036
Audience: Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre that you have booked from the calendar opposite. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best-available-seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for A Doll's House
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO-authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All A Doll's House Tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best-available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Digital A Doll's House Broadway Tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital A Doll's House Broadway Tickets(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Broadway Show Updates Updates - Know Before You Go
- From 01 May 2022, guests no longer need to be vaccinated to attend Broadway Shows but must wear acceptable face coverings at all times during the show, except while eating or drinking in designated locations. Guests who do not comply with the policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.
Frequently Asked Questions for A Doll's House
How will I receive my A Doll's House Broadway Tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your A Doll's House Broadway Tickets digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our A Doll's House Broadway Tickets can be canceled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine, and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.