Spirit New York Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Imagine a chic Manhattan nightspot surrounded by splendid views...
Savour dazzling city sights and the illuminated Lady Liberty on this wonderful evening dinner cruise that combines delicious cuisine, live music and dancing under a canopy of stars.
Our guide to Spirit New York Dinner Cruise
Great for parties of all sizes, a Spirit of New York dinner cruise provides the ultimate destination to dine, dance and experience the iconic New York City skyline from a whole new perspective.
The route takes you along the Hudson and East Rivers, passing the skyscrapers of Manhattan including the Empire State Building, as well as passing under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges.
However, the undoubted highlight is the up-close vistas of the illuminated Statue of Liberty!
During your voyage, indulge in a delicious dinner buffet (see sample menu below) before taking a stroll on the outdoor deck or partying the night away on the dance floor with the onboard DJ.
The choice is yours!
Sample Buffet Menu (subject to change)
- Organic Mixed Field Greens - Grape Tomatoes, English Cucumbers, Carrots, Corn, Kidney Beans, American Cheddar Cheese, Herb Croutons, House-Made Ranch Dressing, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Organic Spinach & Kale Salad - Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese, Red Bell Peppers, Red Onions, Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Roasted Red Beet Salad - Pickled Shallots, Fresh Mint, Italian Parsley
- Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad - Scallions, Plum Tomatoes, Cumin & Paprika Vinaigrette
- Orzo & Bay Shrimp Salad - Scallions, English Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes, Dill & Mustard Vinaigrette
Vegetables, Potatoes & Pasta
- Roasted Broccoli Florets with Toasted Garlic and Chili Flakes
- Creamed Corn and Cheddar Cheese Casserole with Green Chilies, Scallions and Cilantro
- Baked Ziti Pasta with aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Spinach and Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Idaho Potatoes with Roasted Garlic
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet with a Tomato, Shallot and Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken with Scallions and Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin with Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Ribs with Baby Carrots and a Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Seasonal Cut Fruit
- Lemon Pound Cake & Strawberries
- Vanilla Bean Mousse & Raspberry Sauce
- Red Velvet & Chocolate Chip Brownie
- Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
First Class Premier Package with Drinks
For an extra special experience, why not upgrade to the First Class Premier Package? The premier package includes seating in the first class section of the vessel, superb personal service throughout the cruise, amuse bouche (palate teaser) and premium open-bar (mixed drinks, house wines, domestic and imported beer and soft drinks).
Spirit New York Dinner Cruise
A helicopter flight over the city is a great way to see the different areas of the city from above and help get your bearings.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Spirit New York Dinner Cruise
- Smart casual dress code. Although allowed, collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts and trainers are discouraged.
- Drinks are not included in the standard price and must be paid for on board the boat.
- Spirit Cruises feature an all-you-can-eat dinner buffet with delicious choices prepared on board. Kosher meals and meals for guests with allergies can be arranged with advanced notice.
- The Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise features cruise-style seating. While there are tables for two, the majority of tables accommodate four to eight people, and guests are sometimes seated with other parties in the tradition of ocean-going cruises.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Spirit New York Dinner Cruise
- Are children allowed?
Children are welcome, however a child rate is not available.
- What kind of music is played?
Spirit New York Dinner Cruises feature a full range of popular dance tunes spun by some of the city’s hottest DJs. Selections may include Rock, Blues, Line Dances, Motown, Oldies, Salsa, Hip Hop, Country, and current chart-toppers from every musical genre.
- What do drinks cost?
Mixed drinks start at $9, beer starts at $8, and wine begins at $7.50 per glass. Soft drinks are $2.50 each. Coffee, tea and iced tea are included in the ticket price. All other beverages can be purchased on board. Prices do not include tax or gratuity.
- Is gratuity included in the ticket price?
A service charge is included in the ticket price which covers food but it does not include any optional gratuity for beverages or exceptional service.
- Does the ship have wheelchair access?
Yes. The ship can accommodate wheelchairs for boarding and provides a handicap restroom. Please notify us of any special-assistance members prior to the cruise so we can ensure the appropriate assistance is provided.
- Does the boat sail in inclement weather?
Yes, the ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort. Should the tour be cancelled by the operator for any reason, then we will issue a full refund on your return to the UK.
- Will I get a private table?
The Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise features cruise-style seating. While there are tables for two, the majority of tables accommodate four to eight people, and guests are sometimes seated with other parties in the tradition of ocean-going cruises. A private table cannot be guaranteed.