Trevor - Broadway Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Based on the Academy Award-winning short film TREVOR
Based on the Academy Award-winning short film Trevor, comes a deeply powerful and funny story of self-discovery from a 13-year-old American boy. Follow Trevor's journey as he learns to follow his own path and live his best life!
Our guide to Trevor - Broadway Tickets
A fantastic new musical based in American in 1981, meet a 13-year-old boy named Trevor who is trying to find his own identity as an adolescence, whilst trying to fit in to the world around him. He dreams of a life in show business when an embarrassing incident at school suddenly puts him under the wrong spotlight. Trevor must summon the courage to forge his own path.
A deeply moving and funny story of self-discovery and the power of acceptance, Trevor is about living your best life with a ton of passion… and a touch of pizzazz
Theatre: Stage 42, 422 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036.
Audience: Suitable for ages 10+ (Adult subject matter). Children under 4 not permitted in the theatre
Opened on Broadway: 25th October 2021
Duration: 2 hours and 15 minutes, including intermission
Seat Location: Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Trevor - Broadway Tickets
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Trevor - Broadway Tickets
How will I receive my tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage. on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section.