Girls Night Out
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Look no further.... the perfect Girls Night Out in Las Vegas starts here!
Are you ready for the ultimate girls night out in Las Vegas (guys are welcome too!) Take in the sights of the Las Vegas Strip from above in a helicopter and see the hottest show in Sin City, Magic Mike!
Our guide to Girls Night Out
This Girls Night Out package takes the stress out of planning and combines two “magic” experiences; a night flight over the Las Vegas Strip followed by tickets to the 10 p.m. performance of Magic Mike Live at SAHARA Las Vegas!
Your evening starts with complimentary, luxury transportation between your hotel and Papillon’s private VIP helicopter terminal. Once you arrive, board a sightseeing helicopter for a narrated 10–15-minute helicopter flight that covers the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district.
After, a luxury ground transfer will take you to the hottest show on the Strip, Magic Mike Live! Conceived and directed by Channing Tatum, this high-adrenaline adventure features amazing dance and acrobatic choreography featuring the hottest and most talented men in the country!
Wednesday - Sunday, year-round except 25th December.
Tour Duration: Approximately 3 ½ to 4 hours
Flight Duration: Approximately 10 – 15 minutes
Magic Mike Live Show: Approximately 90 minutes
Guests must make arrangements for return transport after the show.
Fuel Surcharge - All Tours are now subject to a $5 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Girls Night Out
- Magic Mike Live plays inside SAHARA Las Vegas, located at 2535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- AGE RESTRICTION: Guests must be at least 18 years old to attend.
- You are responsible for return travel arrangements after the show. Return transfers are NOT included.
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Magic Mike show tickets are at 10pm with tier P2 Seating. Exact seats are assigned when tickets are picked up at the SAHARA Las Vegas box office.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide a companion or attendant to do so. Passengers must be able to use helicopter seats.
- All helicopter passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in. Papillon will charge passengers weighing 300 pounds (136 kg) or more for an additional comfort seat.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on the helicopter, but please be aware that using “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $5 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Girls Night Out
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.