Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day/2 Park Ticket
- 44 booked
- 19 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Bollywood comes to life at the first theme park of its kind in the world
BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai (Currently Closed) is an experience like no other, packed with action, dance, romance and flavours inspired by some of the greatest Bollywood blockbusters of all time. Come and live the Bollywood fantasy with 17 fantastic rides and attractions from 4D cinematic rides, rollercoasters, incredible live performances at RajMahal Theatre and fantastic authentic cuisine. BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai offers endless fun and an immersive cultural extravaganza for the whole family.
Our guide to BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai
Action, adventure, romance, comedy, music, dance, flavour and emotion. BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai is a first-of-its-kind theme park, dedicated to all things Bollywood!
A celebration of Mumbai’s legendary film industry, BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai recreates the Bollywood experience. Live, learn and experience the kaleidoscope world of Bollywood through themed attractions and rides spread across five zones. With a BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai Ticket, get ready for an experience unlike any other!
- Bollywood Boulevard - Lose yourself in an enthralling choice of entertainment, cafes, street-style food carts and shopping designed to dazzle and awe you. At Cinemagic, you will get a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes of a Bollywood movie production and a live family-friendly stage show, based on the blockbuster Bollywood movie 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'. Share in the magic of filmmaking and post-production and may even get to be part of the action before moving on to the Crossroads stage. Hosting a medley of flamboyant song and dance performances, it will transport you back to the glorious decades of Bollywood. After a grand trip down memory lane and a glimpse into the dramatic world of India's legends, celebrate the monsoon rains at Cinema Circle. In this medley, dancers will perform rain dances under pouring rain to bring alive the significance of the rain sequences in songs and dances.
- Mumbai Chowk - Meet a little piece of Mumbai – the city of dreams, glamour and the home of Bollywood. Inspired by the modern classic Don, Mumbai Chowk brings alive the soul of Mumbai as you join the chase for the mafia boss in a fast-paced immersive 3D media tunnel ride.
- Rustic Ravine - Themed to represent the colourful Village landscape of Rural India, Rustic Ravine transports you to the authentic hustle and bustle of middle India. You will join Bhuvan and his team in a motion simulator-based ride that lets you play cricket against the British Raj from the superhit movie Lagaan before stepping right into a rural celebration of Champaner Carnival. Enjoy the sights and sounds of an Indian village and join in the exuberance of innocent joy as you enjoy rides on a Ferris wheel and the carousel.
- Royal Plaza - Visit a different era. An era of opulence and splendour unlike any other. The central attraction of the Royal Plaza, Rajmahal Theatre is not just the heart and soul of BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai but an iconic landmark in itself. With several shows per week, this world-class venue will play host to the region’s first Broadway-style Bollywood musical.
- Bollywood Film Studios featuring Hall of Heroes - Meet your favourite Bollywood superheroes such as Krrish and RA.One. Join a thrilling 4D multi-sensory virtual ride to witness a battle for supremacy and enjoy panoramic views of India's spectacular landmarks and a front-row seat to the battle to save Earth from an alien invasion.
BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai also features up to 20 live shows across seven stages: Rock On!!, Crossroads, Mumbai Express, Rangmanch, Stars on Steps, Cinema Circle and the iconic Rajmahal Theatre, an 850-seater venue that houses Broadway-style Bollywood musicals.
Dining is an integral part of the BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai experience with everything from fine dining to Indian street food, capturing India’s mouth-watering culinary scene.
BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai Tickets
Save up to 10% when you pre-purchase a BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai Ticket. Plus for increased flexibility, all our BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai Tickets are open-dated and valid for 90 days from the time your booking is processed, giving you the freedom to visit BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai on a date that best fits your holiday plans.
- BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai One Day Ticket - Explore the world’s first Bollywood-themed park and experience everything from cinematic rides and blockbuster attractions to extravagant live shows, fine dining and delicious Indian street food inspired by some of the greatest Bollywood movies.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day/2 Park Ticket - Save on admission to YOUR CHOICE OF ANY TWO Dubai Parks and Resorts theme parks, including MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai or LEGOLAND® Water Park.
BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai Opening Hours
Open daily from 2.00pm until 10.00pm. Park hours are subject to change without notice and it is highly recommended you check park hours before your visit to BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai. All rides and attractions will close 30 minutes before the park closing time.
Our guide to BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai
Minimum Height Required: 120cm. Unaccompanied children must be at least 130cm.
Bollywood Skyflyer is the world record-breaking ride and is the tallest swing ride in the world. It is a unique attraction that appeals to both young and old, the adventurous and not so adventurous. At 460ft Bollywood Sky flyer gives you the experience of hang gliding and swinging – all at the same time. You will also experience motions like lifting, dropping and rotating at varying speeds.
Wheel of Stars
Minimum Height Required: 90cm. Unaccompanied children must be at least 105cm.
Get a bird’s eye view of Bollywood Parks Dubai from the Wheel of Stars! Friends and families can enjoy the ride together in one of the 36 Bollywood themed gondolas which will feature characters from the evergreen Bollywood movies. You cannot miss out on the breathtaking view from the top of this enormous 180ft tall Ferris wheel, especially at night when the Wheel lights up.
Stars on Steps
This is an all-out Bollywood song and dance show with all the stops pulled out. In this glitzy show, dancers will perform a popular and classic Bollywood dances, set to hit Bollywood songs through the ages. The large LED screens will recreate the legendary song sequence backdrops like the opulent durbars and temples as the backdrops for this sizzling starry show.
Krrish - Hero's Flight
Minimum Height Required: 120cm
Soar through the skies across the multi-hued landscape of India with your personal escort - the superhero Krrish. This 4D flying theatre ride gives you panoramic views of India's spectacular landmarks and a front-row seat to the battle to save Earth from an alien invasion.
TANGA No 13
Minimum Height Required: 90cm
Hop onto Tanga No.13 - A wacky chariot ride made just for your little thrill seekers to enjoy. But something is different about this fun ride; it will take children and their parents on a fun circular motion that produces an amusing 'wave effect’, which guarantees thrill and excitement to all its passengers.
This is an interactive spinning water basket ride mixed with a water gun fight. Guests board a 4-seated basket with their family and friends, armed with a water blaster to shoot other riders and onlookers around. Monsoon Masti allows riders to spray each other while turning and spinning ‘round and ‘round. Six baskets, with 4 passengers each, sit atop a circular floor that lowers into the water until it disappears, allowing the boats to float and rotate. Each passenger is armed with a giant water pistol as they engage in a water battle that will leave everyone, including bystanders, soaking wet! Don't forget to get your spare change of clothes.
Average 2.8 out of 5 (4 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day/2 Park Ticket
- Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day/2 Park Tickets are valid for 90 days from the time we process your booking and can be activated at any time within this period.
- Tickets expire in full after 90 days irrespective of usage.
- To offer maximum flexibility, you will receive an official gate-ready Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day/2 Park Ticket 8 weeks prior to your holiday departure date. Should you wish to receive your Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day/2 Park Ticket earlier, please contact us.
- This ticket will give you same-day admission to your choice of 2 theme parks, including MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai (Currently Closed), LEGOLAND® Dubai or LEGOLAND® Water Park.
- Park opening hours are subject to change. Please check the latest opening hours before your visit.
- All guests entering Dubai Parks And Resorts are subject to the rules and regulations of entry as displayed at the main entrance and within Guest Services. Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. These will be displayed at each relevant ride and attraction and made available from Guest Services.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Children below 3 years old may enter the Parks free of charge and do not require a ticket.
- The ticket does not include car parking fees and parking is subject to availability.
- Parks, zones, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations and a full refund for tickets cancelled with the supplier more than 72 hours prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations received by the supplier within 72 hours of your holiday departure date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day/2 Park Ticket
How will I receive my Dubai Parks tickets?
Your official gate-ready ticket will be available to download from your Customer Account from 8 weeks prior to your departure date. Upon arrival at Dubai Parks and Resorts, simply scan the barcode at the gate of your chosen theme parks for admission.
Can I visit all of the Dubai Parks and Resorts attractions in 1 day?
The Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day/2 Park Ticket only gives you admission to 2 of the Dubai Parks and Resorts parks. You must choose which two parks you want to visit. BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai (Currently Closed).
Do children below 3 years require an admission ticket?
Children under the age of 3 can enter the parks for free and do not require a ticket.
Are the Dubai Parks And Resorts theme parks open all year round?
Yes. Dubai Parks And Resorts is open 365 days per year.