Day Tour - Las Vegas to Valley of Fire and Zion Park
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Travel from Las Vegas to see Zion National Park and the Valley of Fire on this 1-day tour. Marvel at unique natural landscapes.
Our guide to Day Tour - Las Vegas to Valley of Fire and Zion Park
We start our day heading north into Zion park. This park got its name from the Mormon’s who’s settled in the area. They gave it this name after claiming that visiting the park is like a religious experience, the majesty of the mountains and silence of the wilderness make you feel like you have been transported to another place.
Tour the park and enjoy a short walking trail along the Virgin river that runs through the park.
As we begin to make our way back to Las Vegas, we stop for a lunch break and then visit the “Valley of Fire” Nevada's first and most scenic state park. Named for the magnificent red sandstone formations, created from shifting sands and dunes during the age of the dinosaurs more than 150 million years ago.
Our visit is timed to be able to see the appearance of the valley being on “fire” when reflecting the powerful sun’s rays into the valley (weather permitting).
Depart the Park for an evening arrival in Las Vegas.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Day Tour - Las Vegas to Valley of Fire and Zion Park
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- These Guided tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Travelers can select the Tour Guide Language at the time of booking.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.