West End Shows - To Kill a Mockingbird
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Harper Lee’s Pulitzer Prize-Winning American classic To Kill a Mockingbird comes to the West End from Broadway in a new adaptation by Aaron Sorkin, directed by Bartlett Sher.
Our guide to West End Shows - To Kill a Mockingbird
Inspired by Lee’s own childhood in Alabama, To Kill a Mockingbird features one of literature’s towering symbols of integrity and righteousness in the character of Atticus Finch, based on Lee’s own father. The character of Scout, based on herself, has come to define youthful innocence – and its inevitable loss – for generation after generation of readers around the world.
Published in 1960, Harper Lee’s debut novel To Kill a Mockingbird was an immediate and astonishing success. It won the Pulitzer Prize and quickly became a global phenomenon, with more than 50 million copies in print to date. Considered one of the great classics of modern literature, the novel has never been out of print since its original publication.
Choose from the following available ticket options (subject to availability):
Top Price Seats Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle: Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Stalls or Dress Circle with a great view of the stage
Dress Circle/Grand Circle: Situated in standard seats in the Dress Circle and Grand Circle.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - To Kill a Mockingbird
- Cancellation Policy: this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
- Please note all shows are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All West End Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your West End theatre tickets.
- Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Cast subject to change without notice on any given night. Presence of specific actors and actresses can't be guaranteed.
- PLEASE NOTE: Rhys Ifans will perform in the role of Atticus Finch until Saturday 10 October. Additionally he will not perform between 7-12 September inclusive.
Frequently Asked Questions for West End Shows - To Kill a Mockingbird
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, you will receive a voucher in the post confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your London theatre booking. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Where is the theatre located?
Gielguld Theatre, 35-37 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6AR
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once confirmed.