Visit to St Pauls Cathedral and Champagne Afternoon Tea at Fortnum & Mason, Royal Exchange for Two Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend a day immersed in British culture and history, with a visit to St. Paul’s Cathedral, followed by a Champagne afternoon tea at Fortnum & Mason at the Royal Exchange.
Our guide to Visit to St Pauls Cathedral and Champagne Afternoon Tea at Fortnum & Mason, Royal Exchange for Two Experience Voucher
You and a lucky guest can explore the architectural masterpiece of St. Paul’s, from the crypt and the galleries, to the beautiful mosaics, paintings and sculptures. You can also join tours and talks at no extra charge.
Afterwards, head over to Fortnum & Mason’s at the Royal Exchange to enjoy British charm at its finest. Tuck into delicate finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones and individual patisseries, and toast with a glass of chilled Champagne.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at St. Paul’s Cathedral, you’ll be granted entry before being free to wander the exquisite building and absorb the atmosphere of this storied site at your leisure. Take advantage of a new inclusive multimedia guide, available in nine languages, as well as audio description and British Sign Language. You’re also welcome to join the guided tours and welcome talks at no extra charge; just register at the volunteer information desk once you arrive.
When you’re ready, you can make your way to the Royal Exchange, where you’ll be warmly welcomed by The Fortnum’s Bar & Restaurant staff and shown to your pre-booked table. Sit back, relax and soak up the surroundings of the Royal Courtyard’s spectacular central courtyard, before tucking into an exquisite afternoon tea with a glass of chilled Champagne.
Visit to St Pauls Catherdral Please note that St Paul's Cathedral is now closed until further notice. The experience can be taken at any time when the Cathedral is open for sightseeing.
Please note: St Paul’s Cathedral is a working church and as such can sometimes be part or fully closed for a part or full day with little or no notice. This is rare though and any restrictions on visiting hours are usually known well in advance. Please check opening hours before visiting.
Afternoon Tea This experience is available Monday to Friday from 15.00 to 16.45, throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
The average visit time to St Paul’s Cathedral is approximately 2 hours. Please allow and additional 2 hours to enjoy your afternoon tea with additional time to travel between the two venues.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to St Pauls Cathedral and Champagne Afternoon Tea at Fortnum & Mason, Royal Exchange for Two Experience Voucher
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- The experience can be taken at any time when the Cathedral is open for sightseeing.
- The Cathedral is typically open for sightseeing Monday to Saturday between 8.30 am and 4.00 pm (last admission). Access to the galleries is between 9.30 pm and 4.15 pm (last climb). The Cathedral closes for sightseeing at 4.30 pm. Welcome talks last 15 to 30 minutes and are usually every hour from 10.30 am to 2.30 pm (registration is on arrival only and are subject to availability) Tours last 90 minutes and typically start at 10.00 am, 11.00 am, 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm.
- Please note: St Paul’s Cathedral is a working church and as such can sometimes be part or fully closed for a part or full day with little or no notice. This is rare though and any restrictions on visiting hours are usually known well in advance. Please check opening hours before visiting.
- Please note the Whispering Gallery will be closed until January 2021 – other areas may have restricted access due to the current restrictions.
- Handheld non-flash photography is welcome in the Cathedral except during prayer and service times. Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks are not permitted. Video and the recording of moving images are not permitted.
- Visitors and worshippers may not bring bags, rucksacks, or suitcases that are larger than airline hand baggage into the cathedral. Please be aware that there are no left luggage facilities outside the cathedral.
- Afternoon Tea This experience is available Monday to Friday from 3:00 pm to 4.45 pm, throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
- The average visit time to St Paul’s Cathedral is approximately 2 hours. Please allow an additional 2 hours to enjoy your afternoon tea with additional time to travel between the two venues.
- You will have 12 months to book your experience from the date you purchased your experience voucher
- We recommend you book at least four to 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- The experience content, equipment used, and restrictions may vary.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of the departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please note: service is not included.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.