Gin Cocktail Masterclass and Self Discovery Tour for Two at Bombay Sapphire Distillery
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Tucked away in rural Hampshire with over 1,000 years of history, you’ll find a gin lover’s paradise. Explore the home of one of the world’s finest, with this Gin Masterclass and Self Discovery Tour for Two at Bombay Sapphire Distillery.
Our guide to Gin Cocktail Masterclass and Self Discovery Tour for Two at Bombay Sapphire Distillery
During your masterclass, you’ll each make – and drink – two signature cocktails each under the guidance of a Gin Expert, and sample a Bombay Sapphire Leggero Martini.
Afterwards, the two of you can follow your interactive map along the clear waters of the River Test, discover fascinating history in the Heritage Room and see the botanicals at work in the Glasshouses and Botanical Dry Room.
Your experience culminates in the Mill Bar, where you can each enjoy a cocktail as you watch the river roll by.
What happens on the day?
Your Bombay Sapphire Distillery experience will begin with a 1 hour gin masterclass, where you’ll each make – and enjoy – two delicious gin cocktails under the guidance of a Gin Expert. The session also includes a sample of a Bombay Sapphire Leggero Martini.
After the masterclass, the two of you can explore the distillery on a self-discovery tour, before enjoying a cocktail each in the Mill Bar.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
Hampshire - Whitchurch
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Gin Cocktail Masterclass and Self Discovery Tour for Two at Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be requested - failure to present ID will result in refused entry.
- Please be aware that the majority of the distillery tour will be standing. There are seats available at various points throughout the tour, but please inform the distillery in advance if you have any access needs.
- The distillery is proud to say that it offers full access to disabled guests and this has been a major factor in the design of the distillery experience. Manual wheelchairs are available for loan on the premises free of charge. If you require the use of a wheelchair please contact the distillery in advance.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- The tour is available Fridays and Sundays starting at 11.30, 12.30, 13.30 and 14.30. Date exclusions may apply.
- We recommend you book at least three months in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.