Giraffe Encounter with Day Admission at South Lakes Safari Zoo Voucher
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Fancy meeting some graceful giraffes? At South Lakes Safari Zoo, you’ll have the chance to get up close to some with this Kordofan Giraffe Encounter.
Our guide to Giraffe Encounter with Day Admission at South Lakes Safari Zoo Voucher
You’ll join the keepers inside the enclosure ‘Africa’ to meet the female tower of Kordofan Giraffes face to face – while you learn all about these critically endangered giraffes, you can explore where the girls eat, sleep and poop. Find out who is the bossiest and why Eloise gets a weekly pedicure. After, head to the Top Giraffe House, home to boys Kofi and Ekundayo, to discover why these boys are so special. You may even get the chance to handfeed them and capture the perfect giraffe pic.
If you’re a fan of unique experiences, meeting giraffes is definitely one to tick off the bucket list. Your experience also includes all day entry to the zoo, where you can see the other 1000 residents from Critically Endangered Sumatran Tigers to Endangered Giant Anteater Joaos to Red Pandas. You’ll also enjoy 10% discount on food purchases in Tibor’s restaurant.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Giraffe Encounter with Day Admission at South Lakes Safari Zoo Voucher
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- No alcohol is allowed onsite
- Free parking is available (subject to availability)
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their experience, family & friends may pay normal admission prices to enter the park and enjoy the other attractions and animals.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking.
- Disabled access is available, for further information please discuss with the supplier at the time of booking.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. You must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
- We recommend you book as far in advance as possible to ensure that dates are available. Availability during holidays and weekends is usually more restricted due to demand. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Picnics cannot be taken into the Zoo, but visitors can exit to the car park at any time.
- Your whole experience will last for approximately 20-30 minutes but you are welcome to arrive early to enjoy other attractions and animals in the Zoo.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase, if your experience has not yet been booked, exchanged or extended. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and condition