Guided Day Trip to the Lake District with Lake Cruise & Steam Train Ride for Two
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Go off the beaten track with this Guided Day Trip to Lake District National Park with Lake Cruise for Two.
Our guide to Guided Day Trip to the Lake District with Lake Cruise & Steam Train Ride for Two
Departing from either Manchester or Liverpool, the tour heads north to the Lake District, where you’ll arrive in approximately two hours. As you start your Lake District tour, you’ll enjoy a heritage steam railway ride from Haverthwaite to Lakeside. At Lakeside Station, you will transfer from the train, across the station to enjoy a lake cruise on England’s largest lake, Windermere. Sit back, relax and enjoy the unrivalled views of the lake and the fell ranges. From here, you will enjoy lunch in the popular village of Bowness on Windermere, before heading towards the Western side of Windermere.
Onward to the beauty spot Tarn Hows, you’ll be able to soak up the panoramic views of Langdale Pikes, a favoured adventure for walkers. The tour will then take you to the final stop of Hawkshead, a charming medieval village full of narrow alleys and characterful squares. The tour will then drop you off at your original start location.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Guided Day Trip to the Lake District with Lake Cruise & Steam Train Ride for Two
- Minimum Age: 5 years
- The tour is not accessible for wheelchair users unless the wheelchair is foldable and can walk up the three steps onto the bus. The tour is not a walking tour and there is 50 to 100 metres to any viewpoint.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Please allow up to 10 hours for the full experience.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
- This experience is available on selected dates.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please do not book your transportation until you have confirmed your date of visit because the experience is subject to availability.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Please note: A refund cannot be given for a Voucher which has been partially used.