Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with Return Transportation from Birmingham
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the magic behind the making of the films...
The most successful film series of all time is brought back to life at the UK’s Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. Go behind-the-scenes, step into sets, see real costumes and marvel at ground-breaking special effects. This package includes return transportation from Birmingham.
Our guide to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation from Birmingham
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a truly incredible experience, offering you the chance to explore the grand sets and sheer filmmaking magic of the Harry Potter film series.
Start the experience where the story begins, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs where Harry spent his days with the Dursleys. After you watch a welcome video, proceed to the Great Hall where you can see actual costumes and props from the film series.
Showcasing the best of British filmmaking, the level of detail you come across as you explore the Studio Tour is hard to believe. See the Gryffindor™ common room, visit Dumbledore’s office, peer into Hagrid’s hut and see the incredible animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets.
Ride a broomstick in the green screen experience, step onto Platform 9¾ and see inside the Hogwarts Express. In the backlot, visitors can buy a famous Butterbeer™, before taking in the impressive sights of the Knight Bus™ and Privet Drive.
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
Warner Bros, Studio Tour London is an unforgettable day of wizarding fun for all the family.
How to get there?
This package includes return transport from central Birmingham meaning you don’t have to worry about how to get there.
You can depart from Birmingham New Street at 9:00am OR from Birmingham Coach Station at 9:15am. Simply select 9:00am or 9:15am when confirming your booking.
Wednesday and Saturdays.
9.00am from Birmingham New Street OR 9.15am from Birmingham coach Station. Entrance at the studios is at 12:30pm
Around 9 hours in total. The Warner Bros. Studio Tour is around 4 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation from Birmingham
- All bookings for this tour are on a request basis - please allow 72 hours to confirm this tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled. 100% cancellation charges apply.
- Please note, to comply with UK law, the maximum number of people per booking is six.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- OUTBOUND JOURNEY: When booking you can choose to depart from either Birmingham New Street (Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham B2 4ND - Meet outside TK Maxx) at 9:00am OR from Birmingham Coach Station (Mill Lane, Birmingham B5 6DD - Meet inside at the Information desk) at 9:15am.
- RETURN JOURNEY: You will board the return coach at 4.30pm from the Studios, arriving back to Birmingham Coach Station at around 6:30pm and Birmingham New Street at around 6.45pm.
- Transportation to the departure points is not included.
- Entrance at the studios is at 12:30pm.
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods.
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.
- Refreshments are not provided on the coach transfer but can be purchased at Warner Bros. Studios.
- A digital guide is available to hire at the Studio for £4.95.
Frequently Asked Questions for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation from Birmingham
- Are advanced reservations required?
Yes. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking. Please note all bookings for this tour are on a request basis - please allow 72 hours to confirm this tour.
- Will I receive an actual ticket for this product?
No, upon confirmation, we will email you a E-ticket - simply exchange this at your departure point.