Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Join us for a unforgettable tour to historical Bruges, one of Europe's most charming and beautiful cities, also named the Venice of the North.
Our guide to Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
Journey to the historic city of Bruges on this day tour from Amsterdam. The city is famous for its ancient churches, wealthy mansions, picturesque alleys and canals and the beguinage court.
Crossing the Netherlands, admire the picturesque Dutch and Belgian countryside on a relaxing coach journey to one of the most beautiful towns in Europe: Bruges.
Upon arrival you will be guided through the historical centre. The entire city centre of Bruges is a UNESCO World Heritage site and visitors will marvel at its historic beauty as well as enjoying fabulous shopping. Bruges is also famous for its lace factories and chocolate making.
The rest of the afternoon you can spend to your liking: enjoy a boat trip along the beautiful canals, visit one of its museums, shop for lace, stroll through the quaint streets or taste the excellent Belgium ‘cuisine’ and chocolates. Let yourself be carried away by beauty and romance!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
- You will be sent a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour begins.
- Children aged 3 and under travel free.
- In Bruges enjoy a guided half hour walking tour with the rest of your day (around 6 hours) at your leisure.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 48 hours of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations need to be requested in writing and must be confirmed by the supplier in writing (Lindbergh Tour and Travel).