One Hour Canal Cruise & Amsterdam Icebar
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Avoid the queues and save money with this fantastic ticket combining a leisurely 60-minute Amsterdam Canal Cruise and a visit to the coolest bar in town, the Icebar. Everything inside is made from ice; the walls, the bar and even the glasses you drink from.
Our guide to One Hour Canal Cruise & Amsterdam Icebar
Visit Amsterdam's coolest bar and take a leisurely cruise around the city's picturesque canals on this great value combo ticket.
At the Icebar, you will be given a warm poncho and mittens to keep you warm as everything in the Icebar is made of ice: the walls, the bar and even the glasses you drink from!
Approximately 60 tonnes of natural ice was used to build the Icebar and is equipped with colourful lights, which together with "party music" creates a cozy atmosphere in minus 10 degrees Celsius.
You will also get a chance to experience Amsterdam from the water on a canal cruise. Marvel at the cutting-edge architecture of the eastern docklands and soak-up the atmosphere of the historic ring of canals.
Many buildings date from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, the so-called Golden Age. Trade flourished and this is reflected in the elaborately decorated facades.
Relax while the commentary entertains you with interesting stories about the canals, their bridges, the canal houses, and the houseboats.
TEMPORARILY NOT OPERATING DUE TO CO-VID
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One Hour Canal Cruise & Amsterdam Icebar
- Please note, when in Amsterdam you must redeem your voucher at the Tours & Tickets shop (Damrak 26) whereupon, you will book a specific timeslot to visit the Icebar. This must be done at least 24 hours before your planned visit to the Icebar and is subject to availability. A specific timeslot can't be pre-booked until you redeem your voucher in Amsterdam.
- Children must be aged 12 years and over. No entrance allowed for children aged 0-11years.
- In accordance with Dutch law, alcoholic beverages won’t be served to visitors under the age of 18.
- Cruises depart daily, every 30 minutes, from 9.00am to 9.30pm (times subject to change).
- Canal buses are not easily accessible for wheelchairs. A wheelchair lift is not available to customers and to access to the boat is via a set of stairs.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked tickets are non refundable.
- TEMPORARILY NOT OPERATING DUE TO CO-VID