View Boston - Standard Experience
Opening 15th June
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Welcome to the New View!
Experience Boston's most breathtaking skyline from the top floors of Prudential Tower. Enjoy outdoor and indoor panoramic views, dining destinations, and immersive exhibits, all in one place.
Our guide to View Boston - Standard Experience
View Boston offers an unforgettable observatory experience that lets you witness Boston's most beautiful skyline in all its glory. Located on the top three floors of Prudential Tower, you'll get panoramic indoor and outdoor views of the city like nowhere else. Step onto the Cloud Terrace for an al fresco experience with a cocktail from Stratus, Boston's premier outdoor lounge.
Our immersive exhibits offer an interactive look at the city. Use our Explore Boston screen to get recommendations on must-see places during your stay or create your own itinerary with our free ViewPrint experience. Make your visit complete with a stop at Boston 365, where a 3D model of the city highlights the spirit and energy of Boston at different times of the year.
When it's time to refuel, Beacon Bistro offers Boston-inspired fare from our expert chefs. Enjoy classic New England dishes accompanied with your choice of cocktails, beer, or wine to toast to an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for View Boston - Standard Experience
- You will be sent an open-dated The View Boston Voucher allowing you to redeem your ticket on the date/time that best suits your itinerary. It is not possible to reserve a visit time in advance.
- Simply present your pre-paid The View Boston ticket voucher at the View Boston Observatory Guest Service Desk. View Boston is located inside the Prudential Center, located at 800 Boylston Street. View Boston Guest Service Desk can be found just off of Center Court, between Vineyard Vines and Polo Ralph Lauren When you present the voucher, you may request the preferred time at which you would like to visit or the next available time slot, or a later time of your choice. If you choose to schedule a visit for a later time, simply return with your timed ticket at the time you have chosen to by-pass the ticket queue.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for View Boston - Standard Experience
What are the hours of operation for View Boston?
Hours for View Boston are below. Last entry is one hour prior to closing time.
- Monday: 10am – 10pm
- Tuesday: 10am – 10pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 10pm
- Thursday: 10am – 10pm
- Friday: 10am – 10pm
- Saturday: 10am – 10pm
- Sunday: 10am – 10pm
Can guests re-enter View Boston after they have exited the attraction?
Unfortunately, re-entry is not permitted once a ticket has been scanned in.
Can guests take photos of the views and exhibits at View Boston?
We encourage all guests to take as many personal photos or video with hand-held devices as they would like
Facilities & Amenities
Are there restrooms at View Boston?
Restrooms are available for use throughout View Boston. They are located on all levels. Restrooms are for guests of View Boston.
Are guests able to smoke at View Boston?
At View Boston, we are a non-smoking facility. Smoking is prohibited in all areas, including the outdoor Cloud Terrace deck on Level 51
Do guests need to print their ticket?
If you are able to access your tickets from your phone, there is no need to print them. We can scan directly off your phone.