Real Florida Adventures Boggy Creek Airboat Adventure
- 4 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover territory that remains unaltered by man in the wilderness of Central Florida...
Perfect for those without a car, the Boggy Creek Airboat Adventure includes pick-up and drop-off, plus an unforgettable airboat ride to discover the amazing wildlife of the Central Florida Everglades.
Our guide to Real Florida Adventures Boggy Creek Airboat Adventure
Departing from select locations in Orlando, this tour will whisk you to a nearby wetlands area where you will enjoy an exciting airboat ride in search of local wildlife. The pristine Central Florida Everglades have barely changed from when the early pioneers arrived and are home to eagles, turkeys, wild boar, roseate spoonbills, alligators, and other native creatures.
After boarding your airboat, disappear into endless beautiful swamps, marshes, and rivers, travelling at speeds up to 45mph. Nothing is more thrilling than feeling like you are gliding on water and your experienced captain has a knack for being able to pick out alligators, eagles, and other wildlife that build their homes in the waterways.
After your trip, stop by the Native American Village to learn about how they survived in this beautiful wetland. Towering Chickee’s cover genuine artifacts and hand-made creations of Native Americans. Little Big Mountain will show you a deeply rooted appreciation for his heritage. He will bring to life traditional stories and techniques of their culture that once thrived in Central Florida.
Before you leave, why not try your luck at gem mining. Children will absolutely love sifting through the sand to find the perfect stone. This whole experience is a fantastic way to start your morning and you will still have plenty of the day left to enjoy!
Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change)
|Margaritaville Resort Orlando - 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, Florida 34747||7.15am|
|Golden Corral LBV - 8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821||7.30am|
|Orlando Starflyer at Icon Park Orlando - 8265 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819||8.00am|
Saturdays, year round
Pick-ups commence from 7.15am
Approximately 3 hours
Average 5 out of 5 (4 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Real Florida Adventures Boggy Creek Airboat Adventure
- Itinerary subject to change without notice. Please note, the specific part of the Everglades visited can change changes depending on local conditions.
- Real Florida Adventures Boggy Creek Airboat Adventure runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day.
- Your nearest pick-up location will be confirmed locally upon tour reconfirmation.
- Dress comfortable for your tour. Trainers are recommended.
- All passengers will be subject to COVID screening, including temperature checks and a screening questionnaire prior to participation in a tour. If one member of the party fails the screening process, then the entire party will be denied boarding, and no refunds will be issued. A party includes all individuals listed on the reservation or all individuals who travelled together to the site. In accordance with current CDC guidelines as well as current state and local regulations, the wearing of masks over nose and mouth will be required when riding in the tour vehicle. In the event that the CDC guidance and local or state regulations change, Real Florida Adventures reserves the right to adjust this requirement accordingly.
- We strongly recommend that you arrive to your pickup location 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled time. The bus will depart on time with no exceptions. All tours follow a timeline to ensure you make the most of your time with us. No refunds will be issued if you miss the pickup.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Real Florida Adventures Boggy Creek Airboat Adventure
- What kind of transport is included?
Tours will operate on 55 passenger motorcoach or 15 passenger van.
- Is there a guide on the trip?
On all the tours you will be accompanied by one of our professional tour guides. Every tour guide is an expert on all things Florida. They are all licensed guides, CPR certified, and CDC compliance trained. Additionally, they take refresher courses throughout the year to keep up to date with all safety procedures.
- What happens if Mother Nature interferes with our trip?
We all know that Florida is one of those places where the weather can change in an instant. It can rain on one side of the street and be completely sunny on the other. We will do our best to ensure all activities are completed, however the safety of our guests is of utmost importance.
- Where are the pickup locations?
There are 3 scheduled stops. Margaritaville Resort Orlando - 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, Florida 34747, Golden Corral Lake Buena Vista - 8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821 and Orlando Starflyer at Icon Park Orlando - 8265 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819.
- Where are we dropped off after the trip?
All tours drop off at the pickup locations. You can get off at anyone you like however there will be no hotel drop-offs.