New ways to experience the Big Apple with Attraction Tickets Direct
A number of new shows and attractions in New York are now available for pre-booking through ticket specialist, Attraction Tickets Direct.
Andrew Lloyd Webber's record-breaking musical spectacular, Cats, is back on Broadway from late July and Attraction Tickets Direct has tickets starting from £140 per person. The show has won seven Tony Awards including Best Musical, and is performed at the Neil Simon Theatre. Tickets are available for both matinee and evening performances, with seats located in the Orchestra/Front Mezzanine.
Also new to Broadway is Cirque du Soleil Paramour. Combining acrobatics, music and dance, the story follows a young actress choosing between love and art in the glamorous Golden Age of Hollywood. The show runs at the Lyric Theatre and tickets in the Orchestra/Dress Circle are priced from £105 per person.
Away from Broadway and onto the Hudson; a variety of new sightseeing and party cruises are also now on sale. Offering unparalleled views of the famous Manhattan skyline, the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge, the cruises are the perfect way to spend an afternoon or evening.
- Fish Bar, from £69 to £112 per adult. A two-hour cruise with three-course Mediterranean style meal on board New York’s newest 10,000 square-foot seafood yacht. Departs daily (except Monday) at 6.30pm. Drinks packages are available with four options:
- 3-course dinner (no drinks included), £69
- 3-course dinner with wine pairing (one glass per course), £83
- 3-course dinner with beer, wine and soft drinks, £94
- 3-course dinner with open standard bar, £112
- Hornblower Premier Brunch Cruise, from £64 per adult and £32 per child. A two-hour cruise with buffet brunch, unlimited mimosas and a live jazz band. Operates weekends only, departing at 12.30.
- Hornblower Manhattan Dinner Cruise, from £113 per adult / £71 per child. A luxury three-hour evening cruise including a three-course meal, live DJ and after-dinner dancing. Sails Thurs-Sat throughout summer, departing 7pm.
- Alive After Five Cruise, from £19 to £71 per adult. A two-hour early evening cruise with live DJ and speciality cocktails. Sails Thursday – Sunday during summer, departing 6pm. Four packages are available:
- Cruise Only, £19
- Hungry Sailor (including bar snacks), £34
- Walk the Plank (including bar snacks, beer, wine and soft drinks), £57
- Fully Overboard (including bar snacks and premium open bar), £71
- Rock The Yacht, from £19 to £71 per adult. A three-hour party cruise with live DJ and a nightclub atmosphere. Sails Thursday – Sunday during summer, departing 9pm. The same four packages are available as with the Alive After Five cruise.
To book call free on 0808 271 4453 or visit www.attractiontickets.com/en
For media information contact Kate Bates, head of PR, on 0203 195 6840 or
About Attraction Tickets Direct:
Attraction Tickets Direct is one of the world’s largest attraction ticket brokers serving more than 350,000 customers each year from four source markets - the UK, Ireland, Germany and Brazil. The company was founded in 2002 and by 2006 became the first company ever to sell '1 million visits' to Walt Disney World, Florida in a single year – something that has been achieved every year since. The multi award-winning company aims to Add Happiness® to holidays by making it easier, cheaper and faster to buy tickets to the world's leading attractions. www.attractiontickets.com/en