Theatre Tickets to Matilda The Musical for Two
Virgin Experiences Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get ready for a night of West End magic with Theatre Tickets to Matilda The Musical for Two.
Our guide to Theatre Tickets to Matilda The Musical for Two
Winner of 99 international awards, including 24 for Best Musical, and inspired by Roald Dahl’s beloved book.
Matilda has been delighting audiences of all ages in London’s West End for over a decade. With a book by Dennis Kelly and original songs by Tim Minchin, Matilda tells the story of an extraordinary little girl who, armed with a vivid imagination and a sharp mind, dares to take a stand and change her own destiny.
Breath-taking from start to finish, it’s an evening of theatre magic that you’ll never forget.
What happens on the day?
Your show takes place at the Cambridge Theatre in London, where you’ll have the option of an evening or matinee performance.
The tickets allow access to seats across a range of dates, subject to availability, and generally, better seating is available for weekday performances.
This show is usually available at the times below:
Tuesday to Friday: 7.00 pm
Wednesday: 2.00 pm
Saturday: 2.30 pm and 7.30 pm
Sunday: 3.00 pm.
The run time of the show is 2 hours and 35 minutes with one interval. Please allow up to 3 hours for the experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Theatre Tickets to Matilda The Musical for Two
- Recommended age: 6+
- Children under the age of 4 will not be admitted.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have their own ticket to enter the theatre.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and sat next to a ticket holder who is at least 18 years old.
- This show contains loud sounds and flashing lights at certain points during the performance.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- You may not bring food or drink purchased elsewhere.
- Most theatres welcome wheelchair users, however the supplier must allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience. Please enquire at the time of booking as not all theatres have wheelchair access.
- Depending on the show, this experience may not be available to book during public holidays and school holidays. This includes extended periods such as Christmas (mid-December to early January) and Easter, and in some cases some Summer holidays too. Please check with Supplier at time of booking for availability.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure a date is available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Run time of the show is 2 hours and 35 minutes with one interval. Please allow up to 3 hours for the experience.
- These tickets will offer you standard seating across weekdays, with limited weekend availability.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Please Note: Remember to allow plenty of time to travel between the restaurant and theatre.