New ways to explore New York with Attraction Tickets Direct
A number of new shows and attractions are now on sale with Attraction Tickets Direct, offering visitors to the city a variety of new ways to explore by day and by night.
Oliver Brendon, CEO of Attraction Tickets Direct, said: “New York is one of our fastest growing destinations as more and more British travellers realise the value in pre-purchasing their attraction tickets before leaving home. You could visit New York many times and always do something different. By researching and booking ahead you can make sure to get the most out of your time and money whilst guaranteeing availability for the sights and activities on the wish list.”
New tickets on sale are:
- ‘School of Rock’ on Broadway – starting November 9, priced from £89 per person
- Ice-skating in Central Park – Attraction Tickets Direct is the only company in the UK to be selling real hard-copy tickets (not voucher), guaranteeing admission to any session. The Wollman Rink opens October 30 – April 3, 2016, tickets from £13 per person.
- ‘Misery’ on Broadway – the newest show to hit the stage and starring Bruce Willis. Running for a limited time from October 19 – February 11, 2016, tickets from £90 per person.
- The One World Observatory – at the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. The attraction opened earlier this year, priced at £21 per person.
- 'Radio City Christmas Spectacular' on Broadway – the festive favourite is back on sale and priced from £58 per person. Show runs from November 14 – January 3, 2016.
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum – showcasing space shuttle ‘Enterprise’ along with British Airways Condorde. Tickets from £19 per person.
For added value, Attraction Tickets Direct also offers the following on all New York bookings:
- Free Macy's 10% Savings Card
- Free New York Dine 4 Less Card offering savings of up to 20% at more than 30 restaurants
- Free Planet Hollywood New York $10 Voucher
To book tickets call free on 0808 271 4453 or visit www.attractiontickets.com/en
For media information contact Kate Bates, head of PR, on 0203 195 6840 or
Notes to Editors:
Attraction Tickets direct holds the relationship with the customer taking responsibility for the products sold, conducting an in-depth vetting of suppliers to ensure quality ground handlers are used. As a result Attraction Tickets Direct products are insured and the company provides reassurance with customer service support seven days a week.
About Attraction Tickets Direct:
Attraction Tickets Direct is one of the world’s largest attraction ticket brokers serving more than 350,000 customers each year from four source markets - the UK, Ireland, Germany and Brazil. The company was founded in 2002 and by 2006 became the first company ever to sell '1 million visits' to Walt Disney World, Florida in a single year – something that has been achieved every year since. The multi award-winning company aims to Add Happiness® to holidays by making it easier, cheaper and faster to buy tickets to the world's leading attractions. www.attractiontickets.com/en