New ways to explore the USA with Attraction Tickets Direct
A number of exciting new tours and attractions in the USA are now available to pre-book in the UK through leading company, Attraction Tickets Direct. The activities are on both East and West coasts and range from sporting events to sightseeing tours and interactive theatre.
New for summer 2015 are:
- Tickets to the New York Yankees, a classic American experience with an electric atmosphere at the home stadium in the Bronx. The season runs through the summer until the end of September, tickets priced from £29 per person.
- New York’s newest ground-breaking theatrical experience - THE RIDE. This trip turns the streets of New York into a stage, combining sightseeing, entertainment and people-watching in one fun, party-style ride. Facing sideways out of floor-to-ceiling glass windows, the tour features some of Manhattan's top attractions including Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, Carnegie Hall, Radio City Music Hall, The Chrysler Building, Columbus Circle, Central Park and the Theatre District. Tickets priced from £45 per person with four departures daily, 75-minute interactive tour.
- Immerse yourself in a world of celebrity with new tickets available to Madame Tussauds San Francisco priced at £16 per person, or choose a combination ticket for £26 per person and also enjoy the hilariously horrible engaging stories of the Chinatown Plague and The Ghosts of Alcatraz at the San Francisco Dungeon. Single admission tickets to the dungeon priced at £16 per person.
- See the city highlights and save more than 50% off admission prices with the San Francisco Explorer Pass. Skip the line and create your own sightseeing itinerary to four top attractions out of a choice of 20, including the Golden Gate Bay Cruise, Hop-On/Off Sightseeing Tour (24 Hour Ticket), Madame Tussauds, California’s Great America and Bay City Bike Rentals. The pass is priced from £53 per person and is valid for 30 days once activated.
- Families can get the best value possible with The Southern California CityPass. The ticket is valid for 14 days (from first use) and includes a three-day park hopper ticket to Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park; a one day visit to SeaWorld Adventure Park in San Diego and a one day visit to LEGOLAND California. The pass is priced from £209 per person.
To book call free on 0808 271 4453 or visit www.attractiontickets.com/en
For media information contact Kate Bates, head of PR, on 0203 195 6840 or
Notes to Editors:
Attraction Tickets direct holds the relationship with the customer taking responsibility for the products sold, conducting an in-depth vetting of suppliers to ensure quality ground handlers are used. As a result Attraction Tickets Direct products are insured and the company provides reassurance with customer service support seven days a week.
About Attraction Tickets Direct:
Attraction Tickets Direct is one of the world’s largest attraction ticket brokers serving more than 350,000 customers each year from four source markets - the UK, Ireland, Germany and Brazil. The company was founded in 2002 and by 2006 became the first company ever to sell '1 million visits' to Walt Disney World, Florida in a single year – something that has been achieved every year since. The multi award-winning company aims to Add Happiness® to holidays by making it easier, cheaper and faster to buy tickets to the world's leading attractions. www.attractiontickets.com/en