Big Bus Sydney Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The most convenient way of exploring Sydney...
Experience the best of Sydney with its unique skyline, fascinating history and distinctive landmarks including its stunning natural harbour.
Our guide to Big Bus Sydney Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Discover Sydney’s glorious harbour, stunning beaches and striking cityscape of modern and colonial architecture.
Experience all the excitement of Sydney, Australia’s famous harbour city with a Big Bus Sydney sightseeing tour - Sydney’s only Hop-on Hop-off tourist bus service. As well as Sydney’s glorious harbour and stunning beaches the city offers a multi-cultural lifestyle, exuberant festivals and events, a dynamic food scene and a striking cityscape of modern and colonial architecture.
Don’t miss a thing aboard our open-top double-decker bus tours with 34 stops along our Sydney and Bondi tours. Both tours are included in your ticket price making this great sightseeing value. The hop-on, hop-off facility enables you to get on and off the bus at a number of exciting places to explore at your leisure. You can take a break from your tour whenever you wish to visit attractions and landmarks and re-join the tour at your convenience.
There are three different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic: The perfect way to explore Sydney in One day. See all the top landmarks while enjoying the live guides, hopping on and off the bus at your leisure.
- Premium: The Classic Tour but over two days of Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing.
- Deluxe: The ultimate Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing tour of Sydney. Enjoy all the perks of the Premium Tour PLUS the Panoramic night tour - and a day's Hop_on Hop_Off pass on Captain Cook's Harbour Cruises
City Tour (Red Route): First Bus: 8:30 from Stop #1 (Circular Quay). Last Bus: 17:00 at Stop #1 (Circular Quay). Full Circuit Time: 90-120 minutes (approx.) Bus Frequency: every 30 minutes Oct - Apr, every 30 mins May-Sep.
Bondi Tour (Blue Route): First Bus: 9:30hrs from Stop #25 (Central Station). Last Bus: 17:00hrs at Stop #25 (Central Station). Full Circuit Time: 90 minutes (approx.) Bus Frequency: every 20 minutes Oct - Apr, every 30 mins May-Sep. (CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Sydney Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- You must redeem your voucher at start of your tour at any Big Bus stop
- Tickets MUST be used on consecutive days.
- Ticket is valid for 6 months after purchase date.
- Once collected, tickets MUST be kept in a safe place. If a ticket is lost, a replacement cannot be reissued.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Included attractions can be replaced or omitted at any time. Please check locally