Adults at Kids Prices 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
4.6 stars: Based on 85 reviews via
Experience all the magic of Disneyland® Paris for less with our 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris ADULTS AT KIDS PRICES special offer. Enjoy both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park for less with HUGE savings of up to 55% on the gate price. Be quick, this offer ends soon!
Our guide to Adults at Kids Prices 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
ADULTS AT KIDS PRICES LIMITED TIME BLACK FRIDAY OFFER - Visit Disneyland® Paris for less on selected dates in 2020 saving up to 55% on the 1-Day/2 Park Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket gate price.
Enjoy same-day admission to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park with the ability to hop between both Disney parks, so you can experience all the amazing rides and shows available at Disneyland® Paris.
This Disneyland® Paris Special Offer ticket is only valid for visits from the 6th Jan 2020 to the 7th Feb 2020. If you would like to visit on dates outside of this time - please select your tickets here.
Disney® Paris Hopper Tickets also include the fantastic FASTPASS® system, a free, time-saving service that shortens your wait at the most popular attractions in Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
Disneyland® Paris is just 35 minutes from central Paris by train – take the RER line A4 Marne la Vallée/Chessy station, 100 metres from the gates of Disneyland® Park.
From the moment your foot (or glass slipper) hits the cobbles of Main Street, you're officially dreaming with your eyes open. Here you'll explore five themed Lands filled with Disney classic stories. In a magical kingdom called Disneyland® Park. You'll find fun and laughter with Disney friends around every corner! For big thrills, head to Space Mountain: Mission 2 for a space-ride that blasts you off to the edge of the universe or tackle a perilous runaway mine train on Big Thunder Mountain. The whole family can become a spaceranger and save the toys on Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast® and little ones are sure to remember the fantasy flight to Neverland with the Lost Boys on Peter Pan's Flight. Don't miss a meet 'n' greet with beloved Disney Characters or Disney Dreams®, an enormous night-time spectacular extravaganza of lights, colours, lasers and fountains.
Walt Disney Studios® Park
Right next door to Disneyland® Park, discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always-fascinating world of movies, animation and television. There are some spectacular surprises starting with The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ where the drop that is faster than the speed of gravity. For a pumping ride with all the G-Force, jump on the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith or tackle Crush's Coaster4, the wild, wide-eyed ride through the wonders and dangers of ocean life. Experience Stitch Live, a first-of-its-kind real-time interactive animated experience the kids will love or get your engines revving on the crazy spin-out Cars Race Rally. Disney's Stars 'n' Cars cavalcade is a party on wheels you don't want to miss!
- Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.
- 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Tickets are open-dated and can be used on any day within the valid season dates (6th January 2020 - 7th February 2020)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Adults at Kids Prices 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
- Your gate-ready Disneyland® Paris Tickets will be uploaded to your online order, and you will receive an email when they are ready to download. Please note - If you are not travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded
- You must download and print your ticket before you visit Disneyland® Paris. Upon arrival at Disneyland® Paris, simply scan the barcode at the gate for admission to the parks.
- All Disneyland® Paris Tickets include the fantastic FASTPASS®, a free, time-saving service that shortens your wait at the most popular attractions in Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. The FASTPASS® is operated on a rolling basis so you can only ever have one FASTPASS® at a time. This is done in the park and cannot be done in advance. To get your FASTPASS®, approach the ride you would like and you will see a FASTPASS® kiosk if the ride participates in fast passes– normally next to the main queue. There will be a time displayed above the kiosk and this indicates the time you can return to join the FASTPASS® queue. You need to scan your tickets at the ticket machine and you will be given a FASTPASS® ticket. You then return to the FASTPASS® queue at the time indicated. Fast passes are subject to availability.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides. Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Tickets MUST be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Not valid to use same day of purchase. Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Adults at Kids Prices 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
- Can I only visit Disneyland® Paris on the date I select at the time of booking?
No, 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Tickets are open-dated and can be used on any day within the valid season dates shown on the calendar.