Go Madrid Explorer Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore and save with the Go Madrid Explorer Pass!
Explore the best of Spain's capital from a list of 15 top Madrid experiences including a tour of Real Madrid’s Stadium, Prado Museum and much more. Choose 3, 5 or 7 attractions and save up to 40% on admission prices, planning your itinerary as you go at your own pace!
Our guide to Go Madrid Explorer Pass
The Go Madrid Explorer Pass allows you the flexibility to experience some of the city’s leading attractions at your own pace and save money at the same time! Select 3, 5 or 7 attractions from a list of 15 top Madrid experiences and save up to 40% on admission prices.
Why not kick start your trip with a tour of Real Madrid’s Bernabéu Stadium, home of the championship-winning team, Real Madrid FC or maybe you would like to discover the city’s rich history with a tour of its old streets and Royal Palace.
Get your art and culture fix at the Prado Museum. This national art museum houses one of the world's finest collections of European art, dating from the 12th century. Experience a typical Spanish night-out with a Flamenco show with drink included or taste the best of Spain’s wealth of wine regions on a fantastic wine tasting session. Simply decide the best itinerary for your stay and this really is city sightseeing at its best.
Whatever attractions you choose, there is no rush, your pass is valid for 30 days from your first attraction visit. You will receive a free pocket guidebook filled with useful information and a map to help you plan your itinerary as you go.
Go Madrid Explorer Pass attractions list (subject to change):
- Museo Nacional del Prado
- Real Madrid Bernabéu Stadium Tour
- Madrid Old Streets Walking Tour + Royal Palace
- Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza
- Museo de Cera
- Lazaro Galdiano Museum
- Teatro Real – Audio Guide
- Plaza de Toros de las Ventas
- Panoramic Bus Tour – Busvision
- Atletico de Madrid Stadium Tour
- Toledo Bus Transfer - Busvision
- Outlet village transfer - Busvision
- Segovia Bus Transfer - Busvision
- Flamenco - Torres Bermejas (Drink + Show)
- Spanish Wine Tasting
The pass is valid for 30 days from first use. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go Madrid Explorer Pass
- The pass is valid for 30 days from first use. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn.
- Opening times will change from time to time. Please check check current opening hours with the attraction concerned.
- The Madrid Pass is only valid for one visit to each attraction listed and is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- There is no refund for any unused attractions.
- To collect your pass you must exchange your voucher at Civitatis Tours & Tickets, Calle de la Montera. 32, 28013 Madrid, Spain.
- You must show a valid photo id matching the name on the voucher when collecting your pass.
- Cancellation Policy: You have 30 days from your purchase date to return any non-activated passes for a full refund. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go Madrid Explorer Pass
- How long is my Go Madrid Explorer Pass valid?
Your pass is valid for a 30 day period from the activation date. You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- Can other people use my pass?
No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
- How do I activate my pass?
Your pass will be automatically activated when you visit your first attractions.