Churchill War Rooms Audio Guide Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the secrets hidden beneath the streets of Westminster in the underground nerve center where Winston Churchill and his inner circle directed the Second World War.
Our guide to Churchill War Rooms Audio Guide Tickets
For anyone with an interest in WWII history or British politics, the Churchill War Rooms are an absolute must. They are divided into two areas: the original Cabinet War Rooms, including the all-important Map Room, and the Churchill Museum, which chronicles the life and work of the admired wartime leader.
Churchill War Rooms
Visit Churchill War Rooms to discover the original Cabinet War Rooms, the wartime bunker that sheltered Churchill and his government during the Blitz. Explore the historic rooms and hear about the secret history, military strategies and secrets that were discussed in these underground tunnels. Find out more about the life and legacy of Sir Winston Churchill in the interactive Churchill Museum which is the first major museum in the world solely dedicated to this former Prime Minister. It uses fascinating multimedia displays and cutting-edge technology to explore Churchill's world -from devoted letters he wrote to his wife, to photo and film clips of his early life. Hear extracts from Churchill's rousing wartime speeches as you stand on the squares to activate Churchill's voice delivering now-familiar phrases such as 'Blood, toil, tears and sweat' and 'We shall fight them on the beaches'.
The Cabinet War Rooms
Deep beneath the bustle of London lie the original Cabinet War Rooms - today part of the Churchill War Rooms - which sheltered the people at the heart of Britain's wartime government during the Blitz. Today you can immerse yourself in this fascinating piece of living history by discovering the underground maze of historic rooms that once buzzed with round-the-clock planning and plotting, strategies and secrets.
The Churchill Museum
Uncover the man behind the image at the Churchill Museum, housed within the Churchill War Rooms. It is the first major museum in the world solely dedicated to Sir Winston Churchill, using cutting-edge technology and multimedia displays to bring his story to life.
Undercover: Life in Churchill’s Bunker
Find out what it was really like in the Cabinet War Rooms during the war. Hear about the conditions underground, the camaraderie, the secrecy, the fear of attack, and the experience of working in close proximity to Churchill.
Daily, year round. Closed 24th to 26th December
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Churchill War Rooms Audio Guide Tickets
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Please note that this experience is non-changeable and non-refundable
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Open daily from 9:30am - 6:00pm (last admission at 5:00pm). Opening times are subject to change without notice. Please check times locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.