Disney 100: The Exhibition + Open Top Bus
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Disney100: The Exhibition is the largest exhibition the Walt Disney Archives has ever created as it continues its European tour at London’s ExCeL to mark The Walt Disney Company’s 100th anniversary
Our guide to Disney 100: The Exhibition + Open Top Bus
The exhibition will provide fans of all generations with the opportunity to immerse themselves and rediscover some of their favourite Disney stories in ten magnificent and imaginatively themed galleries. With moving stories, historical artifacts, original costumes and unique interactive installations, visitors can take a mesmerising, nostalgic and educational journey through 100 years of The Walt Disney Company.
Disney 100: The Exhibition - Standard, Flexi Fast Track or VIP ticket options
With awe-inspiring memorabilia and never-before-seen works of art, visitors will be taken on a journey as they explore the special behind-the-scenes glimpses into the creation of the company's most popular characters, films, shows, and attractions—from Disneyland Paris to Walt Disney World® Resort and beyond.
During a visit to Disney100: The Exhibition, visitors are encouraged to capture cherished moments. With a series of extraordinary backdrops and photo opportunities with some of their favourite and beloved Disney characters, fans, families and kids can unleash their inner superhero as they take a photo with the life-sized ‘Incredibles Family’ from Disney and Pixar’s The Incredibles (2004), alongside photo opportunities with Mickey, Goofy, and Dopey. Kids can also test their observation skills with a series of “Did you know?” flip-style question-and-answer boards, offering child-friendly fun facts about assets found in each gallery.
Open throughout the holiday season and into 2024, families and loved ones can celebrate their love of Disney’s most timeless stories.
Standard - This ticket will give you general admission into Disney 100: The Exhibition at the time slot allocated on your ticket.
Flexi Fast Track - This ticket allows you more flexibility to enter at any time within the opening hours on the day you select, even with an entry time selected.
VIP entry - This ticket includes flexible admission, a Disney Laminate Lanyard, an exclusive D100 Pin and drink (soft drink or tea/coffee)
London Bus Tour - 24 hours or 1 day options
Have an unforgettable tour of London on our hop-on hop-off bus through the heart of the city. Taking you to the doorstep of the capital’s most iconic locations, you’ll get to discover the very best that one of the most famous cities in the world has to offer!
Whether you decide to stay on the open-top bus and soak in panoramic views of London’s most iconic landmarks or hop-off at any of our bus stops dotted across the city, there is much to see and discover.
Be driven through the famous Parliament Square, home to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, go past the iconic London Eye as you enjoy the hustle and bustle of London’s Southbank area, see the city’s biggest skyscraper, The Shard, visit the golden gates of Buckingham Palace, the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral and much more.
Blue Route (every 20 minutes) - London Eye, Covent Garden, St. Paul's Cathedral, Bank, Monument, Tooley Street, Tower of London, Victoria Embankment, Westminster Pier, Lambeth Palace Road, Abingdon Street, Parliament Square, Whitehall, Piccadilly Circus, Green Park Station, Hyde Park Corner, Victoria Station, Buckingham Palace.
Red Route (every 20 minutes) - Victoria, Queen Elizabeth Gate, Speaker's Corner, Marble Arch, Paddington, Madame Tussauds, London Zoo, Euston Station, Kings Cross, St. Pancras International Station, Upper Woburn Place, Russell Square, Holborn, Haymarket, Pall Mall East, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, St. Paul's Cathedral, Bank, Monument, Tooley Street, Tower of London, Southwark Bridge Road, Waterloo Station, Lambeth Palace Road, London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Victoria Station.
Orange Route (every 30 minutes) - Hyde Park Corner, Knightsbridge, Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Palace, Gloucester Road Station, South Kensington Station, Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Knightsbridge, Queen Elizabeth Gate, Speaker's Corner, Marble Arch, Hilton Hotel, Piccadilly, Green Park Station.
Yellow & Green Routes - Kensington Pickup Service, Bayswater Pickup Service or Evening drop off service.
River Thames Boat Ride (only available with 24-hour bus ticket) (every 30 minutes)
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this City Cruises boat ride. Departing from Westminster taking you to Tower Millennium Pier, or vice versa, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain or audio guide.
Free Walking Tours
Enjoy the Jack The Ripper Walking Tour and/or the Coronation Walking Tour as part of your sightseeing day out in London. Learn about King Charles’ Coronation and coronations of the past as well as interesting facts about members of the royal family. On your 2-hour tour, you’ll also visit fantastic royal sites and watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony. Or why not play detective by travelling back to Victorian London to investigate the morbid murders carried out by infamous Jack the Ripper. See where vital clues were found and learn more about his victims and possible suspects.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disney 100: The Exhibition + Open Top Bus
- Children under the age of 5 years old get free entry and do not require a ticket.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Prams and buggies are allowed inside.
- There are a few steps onto the bus. Guests with mobility issues must be able to climb these without assistance to board the bus or boat.
- The walking tours may not be suitable for wheelchair users or guests with mobility issues due to the routes taken.
- Your bus ticket is valid from the moment you get on your first bus.
- Date and time exclusions may apply.
- Bus Frequency: Red & Blue Routes are approximately every 20 minutes. Orange route is approximately every 30 minutes.
- The boat ride is only included with the 24 hour bus ticket. It runs approximately every 30 minutes from either Westminster Pier or Tower Millennium Pier. The ticket is open-dated and valid within 7 days of travel date.
- There are no restrooms available on board the boat.
- The audioguide onboard the boat is available in 11 languages.
- You can choose between the King Charles' III Coronation Walking Tour (10am daily), the Jack the Ripper Walking Tour (3.30pm daily) or both. The ticket is open-dated and is valid up to 7 days after your travel date.
- The Disney100 Anniversary is on the 16th October.
- London is very busy and can cause the bus to have delays on route. Please plan your trip accordingly.
- The free river cruise is open all year except 24, 25, 26 December and 1st January
- Please arrive prior to your allocated time to the ExCeL. Latecomers may not be able to go at a later time
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets are non-refundable. 100% cancellation charges will apply.